Project Management & Engineering Design Management
- Project ownership
- Accountability for results
- Delivery on time and budget
We understand the necessity for clear project definition and tight project control for efficient and effective project management. Successful projects are achieved through well-defined goals and scope, and diligent risk management.
We employ a variety of certified risk and value management tools that we use with our clients to help them understand the risk profile of their proposed project.
We can assist your project throughout its lifecycle, facilitating a full spectrum of engineering design, procurement and construction support functions including building information modelling (BIM) and 3D scanning and 3D imaging.
Below is a list of some of our core competencies in project and engineering design management. Please contact us for a more detailed discussion of how our further capabilities can be employed to help your business.
Core Project Management Services:
- Design Reviews and Management
- Procurement Planning and Management
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management Planning
- Safety & Environmental Reviews and Assessments
- Technical Contract Preparation and Administration
- Scope, Cost and Schedule Planning
- 3D, 4D & 5D Building Information Model (BIM) Management Services
- Scope, Cost and Schedule Control
- Tender Management / Assistance
- Independent Project Reviews
- Construction Verification