Sydney Water Corporation MEMRP
Reduction in variations and quicker delivery on essential infrastructure works
Program: Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance and Renewals Program (MEMRP)
Value: $20 million
Duration: 2 years
Services: Program and project management, Project scoping and investment strategy, Engineering design and delivery support, Asset management, Digital engineering, Asset data acquisition
Delivering essential works to Sydney’s water and wastewater network.
- Up to $50 million per year of essential infrastructure works.
- Tenders completed 30% to 50% quicker than other consultants.
- Variations reduced through detailed site investigation and digital engineering.
The program of work
We partnered with Transfield Services to deliver up to $50 million per year of essential water infrastructure works to Sydney Water Corporation’s water and wastewater networks, treatment plants, pumping stations and reservoirs.
- Condition assessments
- Feasibility studies
- 3D scanning
- Engineering design services
- Lifecycle cost optimisation
During the course of the engagement Atlas assisted in several key achievements:
- Delivery of detailed designs and tender completion of between one third to a half of competitor consultant times.
- A notable reduction in construction variations due to detailed site investigations & use of 3D imaging techniques to eliminate risk.
- Engineering design support throughout project scope, detailed design and construction, through to commissioning and handover.